Test/Correct Electrical Connections
Is the barrel plug connected correctly?
- If you have not already done so, make sure your batteries are freshly charged. Follow the instructions on the charger case.
- Follow the barrel plug power leads from the Activity Board to the Arlo power distribution board.
- Verify that the lead with the white stripes is connected to the +6.5V socket of the AUX terminal.
- Verify that the other lead (without the white stripes) is connected to the GND socket of the AUX terminal.
- Turn on the Arlo’s Main power rocker switch.
- Set the Activity Board’s 3-position power switch to 1.
- Check if the Activity Board’s power light came on.
- Yes - the Activity Board’s power is connected correctly.
- No - turn all power switches off immediately.
- Turn ARLO and Activity Board power back off.
- If the Activity Board’s power light did not come on.
- Check your the barrel plug’s AUX connection, AUX connection fuse. If both are good, check your soldering.
Are the P12 and P13 ports correctly connected to Ch1 and Ch2?
- Verify that one 3-wire cable connects the Activity Board’s P13 port to the DHB-10’s Ch2 port.
- Verify that the other 3-wire cable connects the Activity Board’s P12 port to the DHB-10’s Ch1 port.
- Check the cables in Activity Board’s P13 and P12 ports, both black wires should align with the GND label to the right of the servo ports.
- Check the cables in the DHB-10’s Ch1 and CH2 ports. Both black wires should align with the B label next to the Ch2 port.