Scribbler Educational Robot
The latest – and greatest – version of our popular Scribbler Robot has everything you loved about the S2, with some exciting improvements:
- A rechargeable LiPo battery pack
- Micro B programming/charging port
- Exposed hacker port for adding peripheral sensors
- Blockly, S3 GUI, and Spin programming options
- ...and this time we colored it green!
This beloved red robot has been replaced by the newest addition to the Scribbler family – the S3.
The beginner-friendly Scribbler 2 is a middle school to university-level robot being used to introduce robotics and programming in classrooms across the USA, and internationally. Its easy-to-learn, tile-based graphical UI programming software means you don't need to learn a programming language or have prior experience to get started. Learn and develop programs to do line-following, object detection and avoidance, light following, autonomous roam, and more!