This download page is an archive of our educational SPIN-language tutorials and projects. If you were redirected here from a different link, please update your bookmarks as old links for Spin content no longer exist.
Please note that many of these tutorials and projects use components that have been discontinued or are no longer sold by Parallax. If you are interested in trying a project and are unsure of a suitable replacement part to substitute for one of these discontinued products, try asking the helpful community on our Parallax Forums.
Several files or downloads are not hosted on this page. Use the links below to navigate to them:
- For "Experiments with the Propeller Quickstart" text, click here to visit its download page on Parallax.com.
- For the "Robotics with the Propeller Boe-Bot" text, click here to visit its download page on Parallax.com.
- For Propeller KickStarts, click here.
Tutorial and Project Downloads
|File Name||Size||Upload Date|
|Get-Started-with-Prop-BOE.zip||2.53 MB||Wed, 04/18/2018 - 13:30|
|Prop-BOE-Project-Builders.zip||4.28 MB||Wed, 04/18/2018 - 14:29|
|Spin-Christmas-Light-Control-Project.zip||340.04 KB||Wed, 04/18/2018 - 14:29|
|Spin-Constant-Navigation-GPS-Project.zip||326.16 KB||Wed, 04/18/2018 - 14:29|
|Spin-Corpsman-Up-Monitor-Project.zip||1007.4 KB||Wed, 04/18/2018 - 14:29|
|Spin-GPS-Status-Display-Project.zip||372.73 KB||Wed, 04/18/2018 - 14:29|
|Spin-Halloween-Pumpkin-Projects.zip||873.44 KB||Wed, 04/18/2018 - 14:29|
|Spin-Home-Automation-Project.zip||466.63 KB||Wed, 04/18/2018 - 14:29|
|Spin-Juke-Bots-Prop-Robots-Project.zip||2.92 MB||Wed, 04/18/2018 - 14:29|
|Spin-RGB-LED-Temp-Indicator-Project.zip||382.57 KB||Wed, 04/18/2018 - 14:29|
|Spin-RN-42-Bluetooth-XBee-PC-Project.zip||2.92 MB||Wed, 04/18/2018 - 14:29|
|Spin-Scribble-Your-Name-S2-Project.zip||455.81 KB||Wed, 04/18/2018 - 14:29|
|Spin-Temp-Measuring-Project.zip||208.61 KB||Wed, 04/18/2018 - 14:29|
- Beginning tutorials for the Propeller Board of Education
- Introduction to using common sensors with the Propeller Board of Education
- Build a light control system for outdoor holiday lighting.
- Track GPS position while in motion.
- Monitor your vitals.
- Display GPS satellite connections.
- Create spooky Halloween prop pumpkins.
- Use sensors and home electrical to control and view home electronics and outdoor conditions.
- Create a musical Propeller Boe-Bot.
- Use an RGB LED to display temperature with color.
- Transmit data to your computer with Bluetooth and XBee wireless.
- Spell out your name with a Scribbler 2 Robot.
- Measure ambient temperature and display it on your computer.