This text contains programs, activities, projects and contests that are designed to be used with the Parallax Boe-Bot robot. Get acquainted to your Boe-Bot's servos and learn how to navigate using phototransistors, infrared, and whiskers, and more with this fun and immersive tutorial series. Available in print or as a free PDF download.
- Robotics with the Boe-Bot PDF download page
- Stamps In Class Mini-Projects
- Boe-Bot Robot Kits & Accessories in the Parallax store
Covered Topics Include:
- Your Boe-Bot robot's Brain
- Your Boe-Bot's Servo Motors
- Assemble and Test Your Boe-Bot robot
- Boe-Bot Navigation
- Tactile Navigation with Whiskers
- Light Sensitive Navigation with Photoresistors
- Navigating with Infrared Headlights
- Robot Control with Distance Detection
Teacher resources are available for this tutorial. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.