Your ActivityBot Kit includes a microSD card, which fits the built-in card reader on the Activity Board. The card reader is connected to the Propeller I/O pins labeled next to it.
There are lots of things you can do with an SD card on the ActivityBot:
- Store a list of maneuvers in a text file for the C program to fetch and perform.
- Log sensor data as the robot drives.
- Store WAV files to play music, speech or sound effects (if you add a speaker!)
The first step is to get familiar with using the microSD card.
- If you have not used the microSD card with your Activity Board yet, try the SD Card Data tutorial, then return here.
Get the Example Code
Library Alert! This activity requires abdrive version 0.5.5 or higher, from the ActivityBot Library (2013-10-31). Click the links under "Stay Current!" to update your SimpleIDE and libraries
- Download the ActivityBot SD Card Games Code
- Unzip the folder, and copy its SD Navigation folder to …Documents\SimpleIDE\Learn\Examples\ActivityBot Tutorial.
- Follow the links below to continue with the ActivityBot tutorials.