Your ActivityBot Kit includes a microSD card, which fits the built-in card reader on the Activity Board (original or WX version). The card reader is connected to the Propeller I/O pins labeled next to it.
There are lots of things you can do with an SD card on the ActivityBot:
- Store a list of maneuvers in a text file for the C program to fetch and perform.
- Log sensor data as the robot drives.
- Store WAV files to play music, speech or sound effects (if you add a speaker!)
The first step is to get familiar with using the microSD card.
- If you have not used the microSD card with your Activity Board (original or WX version) yet, try the SD Card Data tutorial, then return here.
- Follow the links below to continue with the ActivityBot tutorials.