Update your Learn Folder
The Learn folder contains C code in the Simple Libraries and Examples folders that you will need for the Propeller C Tutorials. These instructions are for SimpleIDE v0-9-64 or newer.
- Download the Latest Learn Folder (offsite)
- Click Tools -> Update Workspace.
- Click the Browse button in the dialog box that appears.
- Browse to and select the Learn folder archive you just downloaded, then click the Open button.
- Wait while the Update Workspace feature makes a backup of your current SimpleIDE workspace folder and selectively updates files in your Learn folder.
You are now ready to try Propeller C - Start Simple.
MIT License — The C libraries distributed in the Learn folder are offered under the MIT license, which is included with each library.
These Libraries are a Parallax Open Source Project. If you are looking for the latest experimental branches or an older version of the Learn Library, see the Simple-Libraries project on GitHub.