This section shows you how to make your ActivityBot move. It covers:
- Testing your servo/encoder system
- Testing and tuning the system for optimal performance
- How to drive a specific speed.
- How to drive a specific distance
From here forward, we will be talking about the robot's right and left sides, and its front and back. These terms are from the perspective of a tiny person sitting on the white breadboard, with a hand on each post and feet dangling past the edge of the board.
Readying your Robot
Directions for testing your electrical connections are different for Feedback 360° servos and for external encoders.
- Follow the links below for your particular robot to get started.