The script you will be working with has a custom module called multimeter added to the micro:bit filesystem. That multimeter module is already part of the .hex file you will download and then open in the python.microbit.org online editor.
- Right-click continuity_tester.hex and select Save link as... to download it.
- Go to python.microbit.org.
- Click Load/Save and then drag the file you just downloaded and drop it on the gray box in the Load section.
(View full-size: download-measure-continuity-hex.mp4)
- Plug the USB cable into the micro:bit and your computer.
- Click the python.microbit.org editor’s Connect button.
- Click the Flash button to load the script into the micro:bit.