With all the major components of the ELEV-8 v3 installed, the wiring process begins with connecting the ESCs.
- 1 - ELEV-8 v3 Assembly, prepared in Step 17
- Plug all four ESC into the power distribution board. The red (positive) wires must be plugged into the socket adjacent to the (+) symbol, and the black (negative) wires must be plugged into the socket adjacent to the (-) symbol, as shown in the image below.
WARNING: Reversing the polarity may cause permanent damage to the ESCs and other components. Check your connections carefully!
- Orient your ELEV-8 so that it is upright and facing to your right. Locate the ESC/AUX header pins on the right side of the flight controller (the side closest to you).
- Take the ESC signal cable that you labeled 1 and insert into the farthest left pins (labeled 1 on the flight controller PCB) oriented vertically so that the black wire is on the bottom and white wire is on the top.
- Plug in the three remaining signal cables in order (1-2-3-4) maintaining the same orientation.