- Answer: keyboard, game controller, power and volume buttons on cell phones.
- Answer: They are used to show how parts are interconnected and how the pin numbers relate to the physical parts.
- Answer: 180°
- Answer: 1
- Answer: light and pushbutton
- Answer: input register
- Answer: register bit
- Answer: display.off()
- Answer: It returns a call of 0 or 1, depending on whether or not voltage is applied to ping 6.
- Answer: pinX.write_digital()
- Answer: It sets them to input.
- Answer: 2.3 V
Solution: The trick is to use the 1/0 value of state.
from microbit import * state = 0 display.off() while True: state = pin6.read_digital() pin13.write_digital(state) sleep(100) pin13.write_digital(0) sleep(100)