Update your Learn Folder
The Learn folder contains C code in the Simple Libraries and Examples folders that you will need for the Propeller C Tutorials. There are two options, a .zipside file, and a .zip file. Instructions for using both are below; the choice is yours.
SimpleIDE's Update Workspace feature will first archive your existing files in a Documents\SimpleIDE_Backups folder, and then selectivey update files in your SimpleIDE/Learn folder.
- Download the .zipside file to your computer.
- From inside SimpleIDE, click Tools >Update Workspace.
- In the dialog that appears, click the Browse button and navigate to the .zipside file, and then click Open.
- Browse to ...Documents/SimpleIDE, and rename your Learn folder.
- Download the .zip file below to your computer, and then unzip/extract all files.
- Copy the Learn folder inside it to ...Documents/SimpleIDE.
You are now ready to try Propeller C - Start Simple.
MIT License — The C libraries distributed in the Learn folder are offered under the MIT license, which is included with each library.
These Libraries are a Parallax Open Source Project. If you are looking for the latest experimental branches or an older version of the Learn Library, see the Simple-Libraries project on GitHub.