The Parallax WX Wi-Fi module opens up a whole new world of interactive Internet and web features to your microcontroller and robotics projects. The 3.3 V DIP package (32420D) works well with the Propeller Activity Board WX.
What it's about
- Wi-Fi Module WX, DIP (#32420D)
- Propeller Activity Board WX (#32912)
Application Hardware for Examples
- LED, pushbutton, potentiometer, and phototransistor circuit parts from Simple Circuits.
- Standard Servo from Simple Devices.
- ActivityBot and Infrared Circuit Parts
Before you start
This guide assumes you’ve already got some Propeller C + circuit building experience. If not, here are some nice getting started tutorials for Propeller C.
- Getting started with the Propeller and robotics
- ActivityBot Robot Kit (Kit)
- ActivityBot (Web Tutorial)
- Getting started with the Propeller and circuits
- Propeller Activity Kit (Kit)
- Propeller C (Web Tutorials)
- What's a Multicore Microcontroller - (PDF Textbook Draft)