Like the script from First Electrical Connections with a Breadboard, this script is also pre-written as a hex file with the multimeter module added.
- Right-click measure_volts.hex and select Save link as... to download it.
- Go to python.microbit.org.
- Click Load/Save and then drag the file you just downloaded and drop it on the gray box in the Load section.
- If the python.microbit.org editor is not connected, click the Connect button.
- Click the Flash button to load the script into the micro:bit.
- Click the Open Serial button to view the voltmeter output.
- Verify that the voltmeter displays a relatively small value, somewhere in the +/- 0.1 V range.