Adding the Arlo Robot Top Deck is optional, but recommended. The top deck helps to protect the electrical components mounted on the base, and gives the Arlo a cleaner, sleeker appearance. The top deck comes with additional mounting holes that provide ample area to customize and personalize your Arlo Robot.
IMPORTANT! This step should be performed after you complete the electrical connections between your control board, Ping))) sensors, and DHB-10 Controller. Mounting the top plate will restrict access to those components. Go back to the last step and choose your board type for instructions on making those connections if you haven't done so already.
What you'll need:
- (1) - Assembled Arlo with Control Components and Electrical Connections installed
- (1) - Arlo Top Deck Kit (#28965), includes:
- (1) - Top Deck (#765-28965)
- (4) - ¼”-20 x ¾”, flat-head, black, socket-head screw (#710-00034)
- (4) - ¼”-20 x ¾”, button-head, black, socket-head screw (#710-00105)
- (4) - 5” x ½” dia. 1/4"-20 tapped machined standoffs (#713-00049)
- (4) - ¼”-20 x 1.5” threaded stud (#720-28004)