Jump to navigation
Chapter 3 Challenges
- What are some of the symptoms of brownout on the BOE Shield-Bot?
- What is a reset?
- How can a piezospeaker be used to announce that brownout just occurred?
- What function makes the speaker play tones?
- What’s a hertz? What’s its abbreviation?
- Write a statement that makes a tone, one that sounds different from the start-alert tone, to signify the end of a sketch.
- Write a statement that plays a speaker tone to signify an intermediate step in the sketch. This tone should be different from a start-alert or end tone.
- Modify the TestServoSpeed sketch so that it makes a tone signifying each test is complete.
- Modify the TestServoSpeed sketch so that it runs both wheels instead of just one with each test. Make the right wheel turn the opposite direction from the left wheel.