Mounting the Propeller Activity Board WX
Parts needed for this step:
- Propeller Activity Board WX
- (2) 1/4-inch pan-head screws
- (2) 7/8-inch pan-head screws
- (2) white nylon washers
- (2) 1/2-inch round alumninum spacers
- Rest the board over the robot chassis on top of the four standoffs, aligning its corner mounting holes with the standoffs.
- The white breadboard should be near the front of the ActivityBot, NOT over the tail wheel ball at the rear.
- Put a 1/4-inch screw through the each of the board's rear mounting holes, and secure to the rear standoffs.
- Slip a white nylon washer over two of the 7/8-inch screws.
- Slip a 1/2-inch metal spacer over each of those same 7/8-inch screws.
- Secure the board's two front mounting holes to the front standoffs with those same 7/8-inch screws.