This Tutorial is for Board Rev A or B
These instructions are for the cyber:bot board Rev A or B. If you have a Rev C board, follow these instructions instead. If you have a Rev A or B board, you are in the right place!
What it's about
This tutorial will guide you through assembling the cyber:bot, step-by-step. In each step, you will gather a few of the parts, and then assemble them so that they match the pictures. Each picture has instructions that go with it; make sure to follow them carefully.
Before you start
You will need one of the following cyber:bot kit options:
- cyber:bot robot kit with micro:bit (#32700)
- cyber:bot robot kit NO micro:bit (#32705) + your own micro:bit module
If you have your own cyber:bot conversion kit (#32707) + your own built-up Boe-Bot or Shield-Bot, see this Convert to a cyber:bot instead, then continue with the main tutorial sequence starting with Navigation with the cyber:bot.
You will need to make sure your cyber:bot is ready for programming. Complete these tutorials first
- Required: Software setup for micro:bit
- Optional, but very highly recommended: Writing micro:bit programs
- Required: Add modules to your micro:bit
After you finish
Once you are finished, you will be ready to work through the rest of the main cyber:bot tutorials.