(1) robot chassis
(2) 1″ standoffs (removed from BOE Shield)
(2) pan-head screws, 1/4″ 4-40 (removed from BOE Shield)
(1) rubber grommet, 13/32″
- Remove the 1″ aluminum standoffs from the BOE Shield, and save the standoffs and screws.
- Insert the 13/32″ rubber grommet into the hole in the center of the chassis.
- Make sure the groove in the outer edge of the rubber grommet is seated on the metal edge of the hole.
- Use two of the 1/4" #4-40 screws to attach two of the standoffs to the top front of the chassis as shown.
- Save the other two standoffs and screws for a later step.