First, follow these steps to connect your micro:bit module to your cyber:bot board Rev A or B.
- Insert a steel flat-head screw through an edge hole in the micro:bit, from the back (the labeled side).
- Secure the flathead screw in place with a Nylon hex nut, from the front.
- Repeat with the other edge hole in the micro:bit.
- Place the micro:bit under the cyber:bot board so the screws come through the mounting holes.
- Secure each screw with a black Nylon acorn nut.
Now you are ready to build the cyber:bot chassis.